Posted on | November 3, 2011 | 24 Comments
No finishes, but some steady progress on a couple of projects.
The ribbon trees are coming along quite well. After trialling a few fabrics I went back to basics and used a natural coloured linen for the background.
The perle embroidery thread shows up well on this.
I have finished the first one and now will move on to the next.
I have also been working on some Christmas stockings. The fabric has all been quilted in a simple cross hatch pattern, so now I need to make toes, heels and cuffs.
Only one has been cut to shape so far.
I hope to make more progress on these over the next few days. But the garden keeps calling, too.